Kid Magnets

I learned a few things this week- not necessarily new things. I just needed some reminding. 
Fridays are better than Mondays.
Changes in the weather affect children's behavior.
The Full Moon Theory isn't a theory, it's a fact!
I smell like bananas.
I love to hear laughter.
Nothing beats a kid grinning from ear to ear as they go down a slide.
Everybody needs a band-aid now and then.
Cowboy cookies are Awesome!
There are a lot of good truths in "Frozen"- yes, some people are worth melting for.
I hate grading papers.
I love writing lessons.
Fast food can be healthy if you are playing make believe.
Teachers are kid magnets wherever they are.
Even teachers need hugs.
Thank you Lord for the week-end and for the special people that you put in my life along my journey. 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Topics!

Back to Top