Interactive Notebook for Teaching Multiplication

I promise not to do this often, but I am so excited about my latest 'book' that I felt the need to 'share' on my blog! For the last few weeks, I have been using every spare minute to put my multiplication book together. This week, I decided to put everything else on hold until I was finished. An Interactive Notebook for Teaching Multiplication was finally published at 9 pm! 

This book is a compilation of pieces that I have used, in my classroom, during the years that I taught math. Anyone that knows me knows that math is not my thing. So I am sure that this book will come as a surprise to many.  But I can truly say that this was a labor of love, all 169 pages of it!  Even though I don't enjoy math, I have enjoyed teaching it.  I like to break things down, analyze them, and then put the pieces back together. I also love to make learning games and activities.

If you are interested in looking at this math resource check out my stores at:
TeacherspayTeachers
Teacher's Notebook
and
Teachwise

While you're there, check out my other resources and the other stores. And while you're at it, tell a friend, add it to your Pintrest page or Facebook page!! I would appreciate help in spreading the word about my teacher stores.  
Hope you find something useful!


No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Topics!

Back to Top