It is Almost That Time! Back to School


Time for back to school.... well, almost. I may be pushing it for some districts. Sorry! I know that the last thing you want is to be reminded that your days of ignoring the alarm clock and free of grading papers are almost over. But..... Well... there is just no gentle way to say this. Summer is almost over. And, school is going to start. You can't stop it from coming.  Each day brings the annual event a little closer.  So, you might as well be prepared. It will actually help to free up some time during the school year and make things easier.

You want to create literacy centers?  Great idea!! Get started now. Literacy centers are priceless. They have many uses and can help to keep your students actively engaged and learning.  Check out my Pinterest board with hundreds of literacy center pins. You might just find a project that is perfect for you.



Looking for some great meals? I like to be organized and prepared. I've even had week-end cooking marathons to make sure that meals for the entire week were prepared. This isn't always possible since week-ends can be busy too so I like to have a few meals that are quick to prepare and clean up.  One-skillet or crockpot meals are my favorite go-tos for nights when I drag in the door and have a million things to do.  Look at these meal ideas for something new to change up your school-year menus. I've tried the easy peach cobbler (more than once). My husband loves it! And, it literally takes very little time to make and it bakes while we eat supper. Win-Win!
P.S. You can tell that I really like pasta! :).



And, while I'm on Pinterest.... look at this cute little fellow just waiting to join your classroom this fall!
All About Apples!


Why not follow my TpT store before school starts??? It would be a great way to get notices on new products and  sales with an email sent directly to you! 
Click here, Chocolate 4 Teachers, and then click on the green star! 



Privacy Policy
This blog does not share personal information with third parties nor do I store any information about your visit to this blog other than to analyze and optimize your content and reading experience through the use of cookies. You can turn off the use of cookies at anytime by changing your specific browser settings. I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on June 5, 2015. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at kimberlyfrencken@gmail.com


2 comments

  1. This looks great! I'm off to check out the meal ideas! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I've tried several - some were great.... and others not so good. I like trying new things. I get tired of fixing the same thing every night.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Topics!

Back to Top