Mid-Summer Vacation!

              Happy 4th of July!!!!

I'm taking the day off!  
So, I've linked a few suggestions for a good read!


This blog post is an excellent read on the changing state of schools and how to tell if your child is in a failing school.

Or, if you would like to select your own article to read, check out this variety on my Pinterest Blog Site, Favorite Blogs.

Or, if you are using this week-end to get ahead on some classroom ideas, try Teacher Stuff or Literacy Centers.

I have several other boards at Pinterest Chocolate 4 Teachers. Take your pick!

Have an awesome and safe week-end.

As always, like my Facebook page, Chocolate 4 Teachers and check out my store, Chocolate 4 Teachers!
                     (can you tell I LOVE chocolate!)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Topics!

Back to Top