15 Back to School Thoughts of a Teacher :)

 By now, all of the schools in my area have been in session for at least one week. Just time enough for teachers to start thinking those annual thoughts. These are not ranked in any particular order. Just some random thoughts that I or colleagues have asked ourselves a million times. Some I've already heard expressed this year! Some serious, some not so serious.   Certainly not intended to be a guide or comprehensive list of any sort. Just random thoughts to enjoy and relate to!  If we're honest with ourselves, we've all had these thoughts or ones similar.  Just because we love children and love teaching doesn't mean that we aren't human. Some days are great and some are tougher than others. And, on those tougher days, we begin to count down, rather than up.  So, steal a moment or two to just relax, relate, and enjoy.

1. How many days of school until the first vacation?
2. When will I catch my first cold?
3. How many days of school are left?
4. Will PD be beneficial?
5. When should I schedule my first doctor's visit?
6. Should I get vaccinated?
7. What am I teaching?
8. When can I retire?
9. How will I ever reach that one child?
10. Can I make a difference?
11. Will students actually receive consequences for inappropriate behavior this year?
12. How many sick days do I have?
13. Is there life after teaching?
14. Will I always have the urge to correct kids in the grocery store?
15. Does anyone know or care how much I put into my classroom and my student's lives each year?
     (Yes, they do know and yes, someone cares. You are making a difference!)

Follow my TpT store Chocolate 4 Teachers to learn about new products and sales!
Like my Facebook page Chocolate 4 Teachers, for encouragement, laughs, or news.
Check out my Pinterest page, Chocolate 4 Teachers, where I post products from other teachers and great ideas I find on the web.

Privacy Policy

This blog does not share personal information with third parties nor do I store any information about your visit to this blog other than to analyze and optimize your content and reading experience through the use of cookies. You can turn off the use of cookies at anytime by changing your specific browser settings. I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on June 5, 2015. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at kimberlyfrencken@gmail.com


No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Topics!

Back to Top