App to download

         Fellowshiper.  No, this isn't a type-o.  It is not a spelling mistake. It is an app to download.

I will have to confess I didn't know much about this app until yesterday. A fellow teacher has created this app and had, of course, told me about it. Yesterday, I found out the story behind the app.

When he first told me about his app, I thought he was joking. After all, he is the building prankster.  Then he urged me to download his app and I thought that this was his way of spreading his infectious encouragement.

I know my colleague is kind and generous. I also know that he has a heart for children. What I didn't know is that he is looking for ways to increase his income so that he can purchase land and build an orphanage. I was speechless.

So, I'm asking for your help. Help a fellow teacher by downloading this app and spreading the word to your friends.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Topics!

Back to Top