Privacy Policy Updates Notification

If you are like me, you've had a ton of notifications about the  GDPR privacy policy updates and  compliance.  And, you're probably sick of reading how people intend to be compliant. I really hate to add to your mail so I'll keep this short and sweet.

For my EU readers:
1. I never share any information with anyone. Period.
2. If you signed up on my email list, no worries. Nothing changes. Unless you change it and you can unsubscribe at any time.
3. If you wish to continue with your subscription, do nothing. And life goes on just like before.
4. I use Blogger which does use cookies (that's the 'cookie' part of my privacy notice) and you can learn more about them by clicking on this link. This is the same link that was automatically published on my blog (for EU readers) yesterday.

Have an awesome Memorial Day Weekend!



Privacy Policy

This blog does not share personal information with third parties nor do I store any information about your visit to this blog other than to analyze and optimize your content and reading experience through the use of cookies. You can turn off the use of cookies at anytime by changing your specific browser settings. I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without my permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on May 25, 2018. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly at kimberlyfrencken@gmail.com

No comments

Powered by Blogger.

Hot Topics!

Back to Top